While we keep on revealing the secrets of people who seemed ageless all the time, it is just fair to also see the secrets of these products. One of the famous body contouring techniques that gained a lot of followers these days is the ultimate body applicator. It can tighten, tone and firm your sagging and slackening skin in as little as 45 minutes. It also helps in reducing visible appearances of cellulite- the dimples in your legs, thighs or buttocks.
The ultimate body applicator is a non woven cloth infused with active and natural ingredients. These ingredients are known good for the skin and had been used even in ancient times. It contains anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and protective properties that reduce signs of aging and suppress inflammation that cause skin blemishes and imperfections. If you have the body wrap right now, take a look at the list of its ingredients- these are the secrets to the wraps whooping success.
The top ingredients of the body wrap:
- Green Tea Extract from the leaf of Camellia sinensis - green tea extract is more than just a cup of tea every morning. It contains Epigallocatechin galate, xanthenes, polyphenols and catechols that are considered good for the skin. Its EGCG is an antioxidant that is believed to be 200 times stronger than Vitamin E. It helps the skin in protecting itself from the damage brought by the external hazards especially the UV rays of the sun.
- Guarana Seed Extract - it is a shrub contains high level of antioxidants, antibacterial and antifungal compounds. It prevents the growth of bacteria in your skin that can cause diseases and skin problems like acne.
- Butcher's broom - it prevents the “pooling of the blood” in the lower extremities. It contains ruscogenin and neoruscogenin which are beneficial in relieving leg pain caused by poor blood circulation. It is present in many topical products to treat venous diseases.
- Horse Chestnut - it contains “aescin”, an anti-inflammatory agent that strengthens the wall of the blood vessels that prevent swelling and redness. It prevents leakage of fluid to help in regulating blood flow to ensure that nourishment will be carried to the skin cells.
- Ivy leaf extract from the leaf of Hedera helix - it is famous for its molluscicidal, anti-cellulite, anti-fungal, anthelmintic, and anti-mutagenic properties. The body wrap is famous for minimizing cellulite appearances. Ivy leaf extract made it possible.
- Fucus vesiculosus or bladderwrack - it is a type of seaweed that contains “fucoidan”. It has anticoagulant activity that prevents blood from clotting. A good blood flow ensures that nutrients carried by the blood will be received by your skin cells. Also, bladderwrack promotes retention of the collagen which will make the skin look youthful and rejuvenated.
These are just a few of the many ingredients of the body wrap. There are also compounds that serve as emollient like the caprylic/capric tryglicerides that will promote effective absorption of these ingredients. As you can see the benefits of the body wrap is not magic but simply a product of nature.